Last edited 2023-04-14
What we collect in short on this website (setshapestudio.com):
- We use Google Analytics 4 for website statistics which drops the cookie “_ga”
- We drop a cookie to know that you have seen the message about cookies named “cookie”
Information we collect
We collect information through Google Analytics 4 that collects anonymized website traffic. They do so by dropping the cookie “_ga” which contains no identifiable information like your name, email, phone number etc. What the website sends to the analytics is your anonymized IP Address.
Tip: you can delete your “_ga” and “cookie” cookies, and/or install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout)
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, improve, operate, and maintain this website
- Understand and analyze how you use this website
- Find and prevent fraud
SetShape Studio follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, SetShape Studio uses "cookies". These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following under certain conditions:
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected directly to you